Elite Soccer League camps are led by our professional training staff. Players who come are guaranteed to have a great time and go home with new and improved skills!
Camp runs each day from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. The first 20 minutes are spent doing group warm-up activities. For the next two hours, players move from station to station, learning new drills and gaining new skills. The final 40 minutes are spent practicing the new skills in a fun, scrimmage environment.
At camp, our trainers will focus on a new skill each day (e.g. passing, shooting, & dribbling). The format and environment described above makes camp fun, yet very instructive for the kids.
In order to provide quality training, players will be divided into groups of 8-10 based on age and skill level. These groups will be adjusted throughout the session to make sure players are learning at the best pace for them. Our goal is to send each player home with additional or improved skills and an increased love for the game of soccer.
For younger players who may not be up to three hours of soccer, a mini kickers' camp is available. These camps are for three- to five-year-olds who are new to soccer and would like help to teach them the basic skills of the game.
Details for the sessions are provided below:
- Summer Week 1 - June 5-9 at the Jim Johnson Memorial Sports Park in San Clemente (link to map)
- Summer Week 2 - July 10-14 at the Aliso Viejo Community Park (link to map)
- Summer Week 3 - August 7-11 at the Jim Johnson Memorial Sports Park in San Clemente (link to map)
- Summer Week 4 - August 14-18 at Laguna Niguel Skate and Soccer Park in Laguna Niguel (link to map)
- CLICK HERE for 3 HR Camp Days - Ages 4 to 16: $145 for the week or $35 per day (Full-day camp from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- CLICK HERE for 2 HR Camp Days - Ages 4 to 5: $115 for the week or $25 per day (This Mini Kickers' camp runs from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- CLICK HERE for 1 HR Camp Days - Ages 3 to 4: $75 for the week or $15 per day (This Mini Kickers' camp runs from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.)
If you have additional questions about any of our camps, please send an email to email@example.com.