ESL SUMMER SOCCER CAMPS
Elite Soccer League is pleased to offer the following four weeks of summer camp:
- Week 1 - June 11-15 in Laguna Niguel
- Week 2 - July 16-20 at the Jim Johnson Sports Park in San Clemente (link to map)
- Week 3 - July 30-August 3 JUST MOVED TO Laguna Niguel Elementary (link to map)
- Week 4 - August 13-17 at the Alicia Skate Park in in Laguna Niguel (link to map)
Please <<CLICK HERE>> to register
A summary of the summer camp details is as follows:
- Sessions - 9:00-12:00, M-F (shorter sessions available for younger players)
- Format - 2 1/4 hours of training, 45 minutes of scrimmage
- Trainers - camps are conducted by our professional training staff
- Focus - each day focuses on a specific skill (shooting, passing, dribbling, etc.)
- Cost - $125 for the week (15 hours of professional training!) or $30 per day
- Ages - 4-14 (players are split by age/ability on the first day of camp)
You can <<CLICK HERE>> to register
2018 SUMMER CAMP DETAILS
Elite summer camps are led by our professional training staff. Players who come will go home with a love for the game and with new, improved skills!
Camp runs each day from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. The first 15 minutes are spent doing group warm-up activities. For the next two hours, players move from station to station, learning new drills and gaining new skills. The final 45 minutes are spent practicing the new skills in a fun, scrimmage environment.
At camp, our trainers will focus on a new skill each day (passing, shooting, & dribbling, etc.). The format and environment makes camp fun, yet very instructive for the kids.
In order to provide quality training, players will be divided, based on age and skill level, into groups of 8-10 players. These groups will be adjusted throughout the sessions to make sure players are learning at the best pace for them individiually. Our goal is to send each player home with additional or improved skills and an increased love for the game of soccer.
For younger players who may not be up to three hours of soccer, a mini kickers' camp is available. These camps are for three- to five-year-olds who are new to soccer and would like help to teach them the basic skills of the game.
Go ahead and <<CLICK HERE>> to register
If you have questions about any of our camps, please send an email to email@example.com.