FALL MINI KICKERS SOCCER
Mini Kickers was developed for three- and four-year-olds who are anxious to get started in soccer. The program is formatted to teach each player basic skills and to help develop a love for the game.
Details for the 2017 Mini Kickers are as follows:
- Age Brackets - Boys & Girls Born in 2013
- Game Dates - Saturdays, September 9 - November 11
- Practices - For 20 minutes before each game
- Locations - All games played on local South County field
- Cost - $135 per player on or before July 3. A $20 late fee applies to all age groups after July 3.
- Deadline - August 18, 2017
- Format - 3v3 with NO Goalkeeper
- Choice - Players and coaches can pick their own teams without restrictions
Each Saturday, the first 20 minutes of game play are spent warming up and working on drills with teammates. The last 40 minutes are spent playing regular 3v3 games (three-on-a-side) against other teams in the league.
Each team is composed of eight players with two coaches supervising. For games, the team splits into two groups of four players. These two groups play against another team which is also split into two groups. As a result, there will be two 3v3 (plus one sub) games going on side-by-side and at the same time.
Players who sign up with friends will be placed on the same team. Those who sign up as individuals will be assigned to teams where they can make new friends. If you are interested in being a parent volunteer coach for the Mini Kickers program, please let us know in the comment box when registering your child.
If you would like to learn more about our Mini Kickers program, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.