INTERCITY (BORN 2000-2008)
REGISTRATION DETAILS FOR THE FALL INTERCITY PROGRAM
Intercity teams (for players born between 2000 and 2008) are formed when we have a core group of recreational players who want to play together in a fun, recreational environment! Once we have a core group in an age bracket we add players from our general registration list as needed.
Typically Intercity teams will form around a coach; however, having a coach is not a requirement. As long as we have enough players to form a team, we can assign a professional coach to cover practices and games.
As implied in the name, Intercity teams play against teams from other organizations, some of which are in North Orange County (Yorba Linda, Irvine, Orange, etc.). As a result, there is some travel involved for away games (home games are all in South OC).
In order to play Intercity there is no tryout required; however, we do not guarantee placement on a team. Players are placed only if we have a core group in place and that group is adding new players.
If you have a core group of players and would like to form a team, please click here
To see if we have a team for your son/daughter, please click here and fill our the Intercity Team Request Form
Other details for the Intercity program are shown below
Our goals for Intercity are to 1) help the kids develop a deep love for the game and 2) give them the skills they need to later play on signature and club teams if they choose.
Unlike any other soccer organization we know, Elite Soccer League allows players to request specific coaches teammates without restriction. As a result, teams often stay together and friendships form both on and off the field.
Details for the Fall 2018 Intercity program are as follows:
- Age Brackets - Boys and girls born between 2000 and 2008 (one bracket for every two years)
- Game Dates - Saturdays, September 8 - November 17
- Practices - Weekday practice plus one professional training session each week
- Locations - Home games in South OC, Away games in North AND South OC
- Cost - Registration fees are just $375 (includes one set of uniforms)!
- Deadline - August 19, 2017
- Format - 9v9 for 2007/8, 11v11 for 2006 and older
- Choice - Players and coaches can pick their own teams without restriction; Elite Soccer League will fill in any openings on the roster with individual registrations as needed
If you would like to learn more about this program, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.