FALL RECREATIONAL SOCCER
Our recreational program is open registration - anyone who wants to play in this program is welcome!
Our goals for recreational soccer are to 1) help the kids develop a deep love for the game and 2) give them the skills they need to later play on signature and club teams if they choose.
Unlike any other soccer organization we know, Elite Soccer League allows players to request specific coaches teammates without restriction. As a result, teams often stay together year-after-year and friendships form both on and off the field.
Details for the Fall 2018 Recreational Soccer are as follows:
- Age Brackets - Boys and girls born in 2011-2013 (U6-U8)
- Game Dates - Saturdays, September 8 - November 10
- U6 - Optional
- U7 & U8 - Weekday practice
- Locations - All games played on local South County fields
- Cost - Registration is just $175! Late fees of $25 apply after August 19
- Deadline - August 19, 2018
- U6 plays 6v6 with a goalkeeper
- U7-U8 plays 7v7 with a goalkeeper
- Choice - Players and coaches can pick their own teams without restriction; Elite Soccer League can fill in any openings on the roster with individual registrations
If you would like to learn more about our recreational program, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.