SPRING MINI KICKERS SOCCER
Mini Kickers was developed for three- to four-year-olds who are anxious to get started in soccer. The program is formatted to teach each player basic skills and to help develop a love for the game.
Details for Mini Kickers are as follows:
- Age Brackets - Boys & Girls Born 2013 & 2014
- Game Dates - Saturdays, early March - late May (BYE for Easter weekend)
- Practices - For 20 minutes before each game
- Locations - All games played on local South County field
- Cost - Registration fees are $115 until February 19. After 2/19 a $20 late fee applies. Coach's child plays free.
- Deadline - February 19
- Format - 3v3
- Choice - Players and coaches can pick their own teams without restriction (Elite will fill rosters where needed)
Every Saturday, teams practice for 20 minutes before the game. The teams then play four 8 minute quarters in the recommended 3v3 format (three-on-a-side) against other teams in the league.
Each team is composed of eight players with two coaches supervising. For games, each team splits into into two groups of four players. These two groups play against another team, which is also split into two groups. As a result, there will be two 3v3 (plus one sub) games going on side-by-side and at the same time.
Players who sign up with friends will be placed on the same team as their friends. Those who sign up as individuals will be assigned to teams where they can make new friends. If you are interested in being a parent volunteer coach for the Mini Kickers program, please click here or let us know in the comment box when registering your child.
If you would like to learn more about our Mini Kickers program, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.