SPRING MINI KICKERS SOCCER
REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SEASON IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Please check back in early November to register your player. Please click here to be added to our spring season mailing list.
Mini Kickers was developed for three- to four-year-olds who are anxious to get started in soccer. The program is formatted to teach each player basic skills and to help develop a love for the game.
Details for Mini Kickers are as follows:
- Age Brackets - Boys & Girls Born 2012 & 2013
- Game Dates - Saturdays, early March - late May (BYE for Easter weekend)
- Practices - During first 20 minutes of game time
- Locations - All games played on local South County field
- Cost - $95 for early bird registration. After December 15, registration fees are $115. Coach's child plays free.
- Deadline - mid-February 2018
- Format - 3v3
- Choice - Players and coaches can pick their own teams without restriction
Every Saturday, the first 20 minutes of game play are spent warming up and working on drills with teammates. The last 40 minutes are spent playing regular 3v3 games (three-on-a-side) against other teams in the league.
Each team is composed of eight players with two coaches supervising. For games, the team splits into into two groups of four players. These two groups play against another team, which is also split into two groups. As a result, there will be two 3v3 (plus one sub) games going on side-by-side and at the same time.
Players who sign up with friends will be placed on the same team as their friends. Those who sign up as individuals will be assigned to teams where they can make new friends. If you are interested in being a parent volunteer coach for the Mini Kickers program, please let us know in the comment box when registering your child.
If you would like to learn more about our Mini Kickers program, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.