SPRING RECREATIONAL SOCCER
REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SEASON IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Please check back in early November to register your player. Please click here to be added to our spring season mailing list.
Our recreational program is open registration - anyone who wants to play is welcome to sign up. Beginner's welcome!
Unlike any other soccer organization we know, Elite Soccer League allows players to request specific coaches and teammates without restriction. This results in a fun time for the players and families on the team. Elite Soccer League also allows teams to stay together year-after-year. As teams and players progress, they are able to move together into the signature and club programs. This way, teams can learn and grow together both on and off the field.
Details for the Spring Recreational Soccer are as follows:
- Age Brackets - Boys & Girls U6-U8 (see age chart for details)
- Game Dates - Saturdays, mid-March - late May (BYE for Easter weekend)
- Practices -
- U6 - Optional
- U7 & U8 - Weekday practice
- Locations - All games played on local South County field
- Cost - $155 for early bird registration. After December 15, registration fees are $175. Coach's child plays free.
- Deadline - mid-February 2018
- Format -
- U6 - 6v6
- U7 & U8 - 7v7
- Choice - Players and coaches can pick their own teams without restriction; Elite Soccer League can fill in any openings on the roster with individual registrations.
If you would like to learn more about our Recreational program, please send a note to email@example.com.