SPRING RECREATIONAL + SOCCER
REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SEASON IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Please check back in early November to register your player. Please click here to be added to our spring season mailing list.
Our goals for recreational+ soccer are to 1) help the kids develop a deep love for the game and 2) give them the skills they need to later play on signature and club teams if they choose.
Unlike any other soccer organization we know, Elite Soccer League allows players to request specific coaches teammates without restriction. As a result, teams often stay together and friendships form both on and off the field.
Details for the Spring Recreational+ Soccer are as follows:
- Age Brackets - Boys and girls born in 2009-2008 (U9-U10)
- Game Dates - Saturdays, mid-March - late May (BYE for Easter weekend)
- Practices - Weekday practice plus one professional training session each week
- Locations - All games played on local South County field
- Cost - $245. Coach's child plays free for all age.
- Deadline - mid-February 19 2018
- Format - 7v7 with a goalkeeper
- Choice - Players and coaches can pick their own teams without restriction; Elite Soccer League can fill in any openings on the roster with individual registrations.
If you would like to learn more about our recreational program, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.