SPRING RECREATIONAL + SOCCER
The primary goals of the Recreational Plus (+) program are as follows:
- to help the kids develop a deep love for the game
- to give players the skills they need to move into signature and club if they choose to do so
Unlike any other soccer organization we know, Elite Soccer League allows players to request specific coaches teammates without restriction. As a result, teams often stay together and lasting friendships develop both on and off the field.
Details for the Spring Recreational Plus (+) Soccer are as follows:
- Age Brackets - Boys and girls born in 2008 & 2009
- Game Dates - Saturdays, mid-March - late May (no games on Easter weekend)
- Practices - Weekday practice plus one professional training session each week
- Locations - All games played on local South County fields
- Cost - Registration fees are $325. After February 19 a $20 late fee applies. Coach's child plays free
- Deadline - February 19
- Format - 7v7 with a goalkeeper
- Competition: At least eight (usually 10) regular season games plus playoffs
- Choice - Players and coaches can form teams without restriction. Elite Soccer League will fill in any openings on the roster with individual registrations.
If you would like to learn more about our Recreational Plus (+) program, please send a note to email@example.com.