SPRING SIGNATURE SOCCER
REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SEASON IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Please check back in early November to register your player. Please click here to be added to our spring season mailing list.
In many ways, spring season is meant to be a prepare teams for fall. As a result, many of our signature and club teams are still forming and have space for additional players.
If you are interested in joining a spring signature team, please fill our a player evaluation form and a league representative will get back to your shortly with options.
Details for the spring signature program are as follows:
- Age Groups: Boys & Girls Year of Birth 2008-2001
- Game Dates: Saturdays, mid-March - late May (BYE for Easter weekend)
- Where: Local South Orange County fields for home and away games
- Player Cost: $225 for early bird registration. After December 15, registration fees are $245. Head coach's child plays free.
- Registration: Register by mid-February 2018; however evaluations are ongoing
- Format: Full-sided games with field players and a goalie
- U9-U10 play 7v7
- U11-U12 play 9v9
- U13-U15 play 11v11
- Competition: At least eight regular season games
- Flexibility: Games can be scheduled around any known conflicts (i.e. family vacations, work commitments). Special requests should be made by the head coach on behalf of the team.
- Choice: Players and coaches are allowed to pick their own teams. ESL will fill the gaps, where necessary, with players from our individual sign up list.
If you have any additional questions with regard to any of our spring programs, please send a note to email@example.com.