SPRING SIGNATURE SOCCER
REGISTRATION FOR SPRING SEASON IS CURRENTLY OPEN!
If you have been accepted onto a signature team for the spring, please click here to register
If you would like to tryout for a spring Signature team, please click here to register for an evaluation
To register as the coach of a full or partial team, please click here
In many ways, spring season is meant to be a prepare teams for fall. As a result, many of our signature and club teams are still forming and have space for additional players.
If you are interested in joining a spring signature team, please fill our a player evaluation form and a league representative will get back to your shortly with options.
Details for the spring signature program are as follows:
- Age Groups: Boys & Girls Year of Birth 2009-2002
- Game Dates: Saturdays, mid-March - late May (BYE for Easter weekend)
- Where: Local South Orange County fields for home and most away games
- Player Cost: $325 for early bird registration. After December 15, registration fees are $375. Head coach's child plays free.
- Registration: Deadline is February 15
- Format: Full-sided games with field players and a goalie
- 2009 through 2008 play 7v7
- 2007 through 2006 play 9v9
- 2005 and older play 11v11
- Competition: At least eight (usually 10) regular season games plus playoffs
- Flexibility: Games can be scheduled around any known conflicts (i.e. family vacations, work commitments). Special requests should be made by the head coach on behalf of the team.
- Choice: Players and coaches are allowed to pick their own teams. ESL will fill the gaps, where necessary, with players from our individual evaluation list.
If you have any additional questions with regard to any of our spring programs, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.