WINTER 5v5 SOCCER
REGISTRATION FOR WINTER SEASON IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Please check back in early October for more information about winter registration. Click here to be added to our winter season mailing list.
Our winter league is small-sided (5v5). This small-sided format encourages rapid, individual skill development and an increased understanding of small group team play.
Details for the Winter League are as follows:
- Age Brackets - Boys and girls born between 2002 & 2013
- Game Dates - Saturdays, beginning mid-January thru late-February
- Locations - All games played on local South County field
- Cost - $95 per player. Coach's child plays free
- Deadline - End of December 2017
- Format - Small-sided 5v5 (five players on a side)
- Flexibility - Teams are allowed up to two blackout dates to accommodate other winter activities
- Choice - Players and coaches can pick their own teams without restriction
Winter 5v5 is a great time for players to improve individual skills and small group team tactics. The small-sided format allows each player to be involved - no one gets lost on the field!
The winter league also provides a perfect opportunity for kids to play on the same team with friends. Whether you have one friend or a whole team, we will make sure you are able to play with the players you request when you register.
If you have any questions in regards to our winter program, please send a note to email@example.com or give us a call at (949) 468-0086.
We are very excited about the winter soccer program and hope you are able to be a part of it for 2018!