WINTER 5v5 SOCCER
Our winter league is small-sided (5v5). This small-sided format encourages rapid, individual skill development and an increased understanding of small group team play.
Details for the Winter League are as follows:
- Age Brackets - Boys and girls born between 2002 & 2013
- Game Dates - Saturdays, January 13 - February 24
- Locations - All games played on local South County field
- Cost - $95 per player, the coach's child plays free
- Deadline - After December 15, late fees will apply
- Format - Small-sided 5v5 (five players on a side)
- Flexibility - Coaches can let us know of special scheduling needs
- Choice - Players and coaches can pick their own teams without restriction
Winter 5v5 is a great time for players to improve individual skills and small group team tactics. The small-sided format allows each player to be involved - no one gets lost on the field!
The winter league also provides a perfect opportunity for kids to play on the same team with friends. Whether you have one friend or a whole team, we will make sure you are able to play with the players you request when you register.
If you have any questions in regards to our winter program, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (949) 468-0086.
We are very excited about the winter soccer program and hope you are able to be a part of it for 2018!