Winter Soccer - 2014!
Registration for Winter Soccer 2014 is CLOSED. We will be opening up for Winter 2015 in/around October 2014.
Our winter program is unique in that all age groups play 5v5 (five on a side) on a small sided field and with small goals. This format encourages rapid individual skill development as well as an increased understanding of small group team play.
Details for the Winter program are as follows:
- Age Brackets - Boys & Girls Ages 4-14
- Game Dates - Saturdays, January 11th - February 22nd
- Locations - All games played on local South County fields
- Cost - $95 per player (coach's child plays free)
- Deadline - December 28, 2013 - please <<click here>> to register.
- Format - 5v5 "tournament style", 20 minute halves, small sided field
- Flexibility - Teams are allowed up to two blackout dates to accommodate other winter activities
- Choice - players and coaches can pick their own teams without restriction
Winter soccer 5v5 is a great time for players to improve individual skills as well as small group team tactics. The small sided format requires that players get involved - no one gets lost on the field!
The winter program also provides a perfect opportunity for kids to play on the same team with friends. Whether you have one friend or a whole team we will make sure you are able to play with those players you request when you register.
If you have any questions with regard to the winter program, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (949) 468-0086.
If you would like to register as an individual player, please visit our online player registration page (link). You will have a chance to make friend requests when you register.
If you would like to register an entire team for the program, please visit our online team registration page (link).
We are very excited about the winter soccer program and hope you are able to be a part of it!