Winter League Soccer - 5v5 and 7v7!
Registration for Winter Soccer is OPEN!
- Please <<click here>> to register for the Winter League.
- If you would like to register as a coach of an entire (or partial) team, please <<click here>>.
Our winter league is unique in that U4-U10 age groups play 5v5 (five on a side) and U11+ age groups play 7v7 (seven per side) on a small sided field and with small goals. U8 and younger use 4x6 foot "Pugg" goals. U11 and older use 6x12 foot goals and have a keeper and six field players.
The format itself encourages rapid individual skill development as well as an increased understanding of small group team play.
Details for the Winter League are as follows:
- Age Brackets - Boys & Girls Ages 4-14
- Game Dates - Saturdays, January 9th - February 27th
- Locations - All games played on local South County fields
- Cost - $95 per player (coach's child plays free). A $20 late fee will apply after 12/18.
- Deadline - December 18, 2015
- Format - 5v5 through U4-U10 and 7v7 for U11+, 20 minute halves, small sided field
- Flexibility - Teams are allowed up to two blackout dates to accommodate other winter activities
- Choice - players and coaches can pick their own teams without restriction
Winter League 5v5 and 7v7 is a great time for players to improve individual skills as well as small group team tactics. The small sided format requires that players get involved - no one gets lost on the field!
The winter league also provides a perfect opportunity for kids to play on the same team with friends. Whether you have one friend or a whole team we will make sure you are able to play with those players you request when you register.
If you have any questions with regard to the winter program, please send a note to email@example.com or give us a call at (949) 468-0086.
We are very excited about the winter soccer program and hope you are able to be a part of it!